Sunday, July 17, 2011

Still Pluggin Along...

This year has been very busy with school work. Coming up towards the end with only two more classes left this fall after this week is finished.  I actually get a break from school for a little over a month the end of summer. It will be nice. Already planning activities with my 12 yr old son. Probably a waterpark with his friend, Valley Fair with just the two of us and other tasks from my to do list that I have been putting off. Including doctors appointments and such. I have not had much time for anything crafty or even looking at blogging on financial matters. Now I am in the process of investigating debt counseling as a career or maybe even just as a volunteer somewhere. For right now I am concentrating on staying focused finishing up my bachelor's degree. I will be glad when it is done but I am sure I will have some adjustment period of feeling like I should be studying! That has been my life for the last three years other than a short break after my associates degree trying to figure out my next step.

We have not done much of anything this summer yet as I had two classes which required much studying. Still have some studying to do tomorrow to finish up my finance class on Thursday evening. Just have to prepare my part of a presentation that so not too much stress. 

I am so close I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I will be finished the week before Thanksgiving and will be officially graduating in December just before Christmas. Yahoo!!!!!!

No comments: