Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Another Year has flown by!

I can't believe a year has flown by!  I have been busy with work and school. Oh and ballroom dancing with my hubby!  We have been having fun with that since last summer. We don't look like those Dancing with the Stars folks but we are having fun. Gives us something to do together.  I have about a year left of school for my bachelor's degree. I am very glad I made the decision to pursue the Business Adminstration degree at Northwestern College. It looks like it was the best decision for me.

Well just wanted to post something really quickly. Maybe my New Years resolution should be to get back into blogging. Lately it has been on my mind that I would like to pursue Financial counseling. So maybe in my quest to continue learning more about making, saving and giving money I can share some of my tips with whoever wants to read about it! I have will to ponder on that some.

No comments: