Sunday, January 17, 2010

Laptop home already!

Well I got my laptop home already. They were quick! Had it one day and the repair was done that same day and sent back out Fedex that same day. It is nice not to have to sit in the office to surf the web anymore. Been studying taxes as I will be an AARP Tax Aide this tax season. Had to take a test and don't know yet if I have passed or not. Not too worried about it as I have been doing my own taxes for over 25 years now and am pretty comfortable with them at this point.

Well trying to decide if a nap would be good on this lazy Sunday afternoon or if I want to pick up some knitting and start another baby sweater. Such decisions!

Tuesday I head over to Northwestern College for orientation and to finish registering for the Spring 2010 semester. I am going to work on my Bachelor's degree in Business Administration and will be starting back up on March 15th. It is the last 2 years of my bachelor's degree and I will be done by December 2011.  Was debating the social work degree and this Business Administration degree and decided the BA degree works better for my family situation in the long run. I would like to utilize these skills within the non-profit sector but I will wait and see what happens in the future. Everything can change in such a short time I am keeping open to all possibilities.

No comments: