Friday, December 18, 2009

Done with the Semester!

Well I am officially done with the semester as of yesterday. Took my last final and now I can relax. I have decided to go for the Social Work bachelor's degree so have off school until September 2010. Maybe in a few weeks after I have unwound from the last 1 1/2 years of school and work I can start sewing again. Right now the most creative energy I have is to knit prayer shawls. Wow, that schooling really absorbs all that creative energy I use to have. I don't know maybe it is because I am getting older? I hope not.

I think I need to concentrate on getting all my affairs in order this winter in preparation for how busy I will be once I start school again. This could mean that I need to use up all that fabric that has been propagating in my fabric closet of my sewing room. It is bursting at the seams and if I open the door it will explode all over me. You may not be able to find me for days under the pile!

1 comment:

BrendaLou said...

Congratulations! I can't begin to tell you how proud of you I am! Enjoy your sewing time. I'll be in Minneapolis Feb 3-March 3 for Beka's baby #3. Hugs!